Pryde Connect
"Immigration Specialists"
PRYDE Consulting is an agency which assists its clients with the processing of all necessary paperwork needed to obtain Visa’s to the US.  We specialize in Fiancée, Marriage(traditional/same sex) and Family visa processes for U.S. Citizens from all 50 states as well as those living overseas. Contact us today to get started.
Family visas are granted to immigrants wishing to join a family member in the United States. There are many types of family visas, which vary depending on how you relate to your family member and your family member's current immigration status.
K1 Visa (Fiancee')
If you are engaged to a fiancée who is residing in a foreign country and want to marry your fiancée in the United States, the only proper visa for entry into the U.S. is the K1 fiancée visa. The basic requirements are that you are a U.S. citizen, you have met your fiancée in person within the previous two years, you and your fiancée are both legally free to marry, and you and your fiancée both have a sincere intent to marry within 90 days of your fiancée’s arrival in the U.S.                                     

CR1 Visa (Spouse)
If you have a foreign spouse (husband or wife) that you need help getting to the United States you will need a Spousal Visa. The Spousal Visas allow your husband or wife to join you in the U.S. with a green card and eventually pursue citizenship if that is your goal. The requirements are not as difficult as you probably think.  Same-sex spouses of U.S. citizens and Lawful Permanent Residents (LPRs), along with their minor children, are now eligible for the same immigration benefits as opposite-sex spouses.

For immediate relatives of U.S. citizens, visas are always available, which means that your family member does not need to wait in line for a visa. Immigration law allows U.S. citizens to petition for certain qualified relatives to come and live permanently in the United States. Eligible immediate relatives include the U.S. citizen’s:
  • Unmarried child under the age of 21
  • Parent (if the U.S. citizen is over the age of 21)


Neither PRYDE Consulting, nor its owners and employees, are licensed to engage in the practice of law within any United States jurisdiction. Our services include everything you need to get your visa or green card, but do not include legal services or legal advice: PRYDE Consulting cannot act in a representative capacity on behalf of its customers. If you need legal advice please call an Immigration Attorney.